A Bride for the Billionaire Bad Boy (The Romero Brothers, Book 2) – Shadonna Richards
Genre: Contemporary Romance
She needs security…
When Maxine Summers took over Dream Weddings, Inc., her friend’s former business, she had no idea what a nightmare she would have. It is believed a past disgruntled client is making attempts on her life and she can no longer return to her apartment. Feeling alone, Maxine has nowhere to turn—until the sexy, notorious bachelor, Lucas Romero, offers her a proposition. Her heart says yes, but her mind is saying “no way!”
He needs stability…
Scandal-ridden billionaire, Lucas Romero, knows his reputation with women could cost him everything he’s worked for. He previously met Maxine when she helped plan his grandfather’s remarriage, a fifth one at that, so when Lucas discovers she needs protection, he is all too willing to help. Except, falling in love was never a part of the arrangement.
Will Maxine be the one to tame his bad boy ways?
USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Kindle Bestselling Romance Author
Shadonna Richards enjoys reading and writing about the magic of romance and the power of love. She has sold over 300,000 copies of her bestselling romance novels, the Bride Series and Whirlwind Romance Series. Born in London, England, she has a B.A. Degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Nursing. Winner of Harlequin’s So You Think You Can Write 2010 Day Two Challenge, she is also a member of Romance Writers of America. She’s a proud mommy and wife and lives in Canada with her husband and son.
Social Media Links
Interesting Facts About Shadonna Richards
* All books in her Bride Series (as of May, 2012) have hit the #1 spot in their categories
* Three of her Bride Series novels simultaneously occupied the Top 5 Hot New Releases in Romance Anthologies in May 2012
* Five of her Bride Series novels were simultaneously listed in the Top 20 Bestsellers list in Romance Anthologies in May 2012
* Her novels: The Matchmaker Bride, His Island Bride and The Bride Series (Novels 1-4) made the Top 100 Most Wished For list in April 2012 & May 2012 in the top 10 spots
* She made Amazon’s Top 100 Most Popular Authors in Contemporary Romance at #48 in March 2013
* She made Amazon’s Top 10 Most Popular Authors in Contemporary Romance in November 2013